The School owns a fleet of 32 buses, fitted with GPRS enabled app based device to track the location of the bus. and they cover 28 routes in and around Gurgaon including Sohna.
Students can avail of the School Transport subject to the availability of seats. The routes of the school buses are drawn up and the parents should consult the school transport incharge for necessary details.
The areas covered are Sector 4,5,6,7,9,10,12,14,15,17,18,21,22,23,31,40,45,46,51,56,57, Civil Lines, Sadar Bazar, Railway Station, Ashok Vihar, Palam Vihar, Shivaji Nagar, Rajiv Chowk, Hans Enclave, Manesar, Maruti Vihar, DLF Phase I, II, III, IV, Omaxe, South-End, Malibu Town, South City, Nirvana, Vyapar Kendra, Sushant Lok, Kendriya Vihar, Rail Vihar, Sun City, Ardee City (Gurgaon) etc.
- All students using the school bus are expected to be on the right side of the bus stops at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- The buses will not wait for late-comers.
- The children should stay away from the main road unit the bus arrives.
- No students should come near entry door of the bus until it has come to a halt.
- All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their buses.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorised entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorised to stop buses at the designated stops only unless directed otherwise by the bus-teacher. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is always subject to change.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move around in the bus and any part of their body should not be outside the bus.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
- No student is allowed to eat in the bus.
* Use of school transport facility is subject to the availability of seats in the bus.
* The facility is neither mandatory nor guaranteed.
* All bus routes and bus stops are fixed and final.
* If you find any kind of negligence in driving please contact Transport Department :
1. Mr. Dinanath Sharma - Mobile-9560514050 2. Mr. Anil Kumar - Mobile-9999226172.
Change of Bus Route Form Transport Requisition Form Withdrawl of Bus Service Form